You don’t always have to
tell your side of the story.
time will tell it for you.

You can’t lose
what was never yours to begin with.

“So what did you learn?”
To walk away
when my presence became optional.

Doesn’t it get lonely?
Yes.
But god, it’s peaceful.

There’s a quiet beauty
in becoming a stranger
to the thing that broke you.

Independent enough to go alone.
Always down to share the road.

Some will hear a thousand of your words
and still not understand you.
Others will look at you once
and know exactly what you’re carrying.

The strangest freedom
is when nobody knows what you’re doing,
and honestly, neither do you.

I overthink. I overlove. I overfeel.
I’m the sea or I’m nothing.

I understand you.
But damn, I have feelings too.

It’s strange how someone can look
completely okay
while quietly running out of strength.

Some endings saved your life.

Life is a lonely ride.
What a weird year so far.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini