I used to think good leaders were the people who always had the answer. The person everyone went to when something was stuck. The person who could walk into a difficult conversation and know exactly what to do. But the longer I’ve been in leadership, the more I’ve realised something. Sometimes, having the answer isn’t the most useful thing you can bring to the room. Because if your team is always waiting for you to solve it, they stop solving things themselves. And I’ve seen how quickly that can happen. People stay quiet. They wait. They agree. They keep the idea to themselves because they’re not sure how it will be received. So now, I try to ask more than I tell. “What do you think?” “What would you do?” “What am I missing?” And sometimes, the answer someone gives you is better than the one you were about to give them. That’s the part of leadership I’ve come to value most. Not being the person with all the answers. Being the person who makes it safe for other people to bring theirs. Because when people know they can speak without being shut down, judged or made to feel silly, you get something much more valuable than compliance. You get people thinking. And that’s the kind of team I want to build. I’m building something behind the scenes for ambitious professionals who want to grow with more clarity, confidence and impact.
Golden Elephant Chemical (GESC), perusahaan kimia terkemuka asal China, resmi membangun pabrik pertamanya di luar negeri di Java Integrated Industrial and Ports Estate (JIIPE), Gresik, Jawa Timur. Dengan investasi senilai 4,2 miliar yuan atau sekitar Rp10,08 triliun, pabrik seluas lebih dari 20 hektare ini akan memproduksi melamin, asam nitrat, dan amonium nitrat dalam tahap pertama, dilanjutkan dengan pembangunan fasilitas amonia sintetis dan urea berkapasitas besar di tahap kedua. Ekspansi ini menjadikan Indonesia sebagai pusat regional baru GESC di Asia, memanfaatkan infrastruktur kelas dunia dan integrasi industri-pelabuhan di JIIPE. Kehadiran GESC melengkapi ekosistem industri strategis di JIIPE bersama Freeport Indonesia, Hailiang, dan Xinyi Glass, memperkuat posisi kawasan ini sebagai episentrum pertumbuhan industri berbasis hilirisasi dan transisi energi hijau di Indonesia. Kabar baik untuk investasi di Indonesia! Djuned Wikanto wikantodjuned@gmail.com

Komentar
Posting Komentar